Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form For Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies is available at upost.gov.in official website.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Nominees who want to make their career in India’s best and reputed organization they can apply online for Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 on or before the due date. Kindly, check out details about the total number of posts and available positions i.e. GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postal Assistant (PA), and Sorting Assistant (SA). All job hunters are requested to check minimum eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, application fee and how to apply online etc.
At the time of creation of India Post, The Uttarakhand Post Office was also established on the same day at Dehradun. It is one of the Indian Postal regions among its 22 regions wise circle. We would like also like add that Department of the post is one of the oldest and largest government-operated postal systems in India effectively working since 1 April 1854. Board is going to complete 164 years as on 01st April 2017. Organization uploads job notification on its main official website at www.indiapost.gov.in whenever they want to increase the staff strength. We would like to say that kindly refer this website to the regular interval for each new updates.
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Board Name||India Post Office|
|Positions to be filled up in||Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Posts||579 Posts|
|Name of Posts||
|Name of State/Region||Uttarakhand|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Exam Dates for PS SA MTS||May/June|
|Level of Test/Exam||State Level 2017|
|Uttarakhand Post Office Admit Card 2017 Dates||15 days before the exam date|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in or www.upost.gov.in|
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Category Wise Posts
Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Contestants age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years as on cut off date. Relaxation in upper age is as following.
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH+OBC Category – 10+03 years
- PH+SC/ST Category – 10+05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- Ex-SM (OBC) – 06 years
- Ex-SM (SC/ST) – 08 years
Note: Relaxation in age may also different as per the organization norms.
Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs 2017 Education Qualification: Nominees who have completed their education of
10th Class or 12th Class and ITI, Diploma, Graduate Degree(in any discipline), Post Graduate Degree(in any discipline) can fill the online form before the due date.
- Candidate must have completed 10th Class from a recognized schools.
- Candidates also have a basic computer course certificate of 60 days time duration.
Application Fee Details:
Interested contenders can apply for the Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs by paying the minimal fee as mentioned below.
- General & OBC Category: Rs.100/-(Expected)
- Reserved Category: No fee
Department is going to pay Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- as per month salary to the selected candidates.
Tests to be held for selection: Board will conduct Aptitude Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Typing Test, Personal, Interview for selection of skilled candidates out of bulk registrations.
- Candidate selection will base on automatically generated merit list.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Visit the primary web portal.
- Press Apply Online button or link.
- Start entering all details like personal details, qualification details in empty text boxes.
- Kindly Note that scanned Photocopies, signature and other necessary documents scanned copies are to be uploaded by nominees.
- Make an online payment or enter the challan details.
- Now press SUBMIT button
- Wait while submitting the form(Do not refresh or press back button).
- Save computer generated unique ID/Reference number and application form for future use.
Keep Remember Important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Registration: 19/04/2017
- Due date for form submission: 18/05/2017
Feel free to leave a comment in below comment section if you have any query or want to add suggestions about Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017. We will update admit card, exam date, syllabus, result and final merit list on this website too.